When I’m talking to school leaders about coaching they sometimes ask me what would be a good objective for a series of coaching sessions.
I know that some school leaders have had limited experience of coaching. So I thought it might be helpful to share some objectives which other leaders have explored and resolved through their work with me.
- Developing and sharing their vision and personal leadership style
- Creating alliances within the school and beyond
- Hitting the ground running in a new leadership role
- Working with staff who aren’t making a positive contribution
- Tackling issues which are holding them back or keeping them awake at night